0
Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton - hallo my brother astral treveler in this world, This time we will give the article titled: Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton, This article contains knowledge about the world and the spiritual world and its astral metaphysical thing. Let us begin to tell you about the astral world.

theme : Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton
title article : Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton

See More


Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton

Article alura cein, Article Angelic, Article Angels, Article ascended master, Article ascension, Article DNA, Article guardian, Article heaven, Article incarnated, Article light, Article new souls, Article om, Article prophet, Article psychic, Article realms, Article truth, Article vibrations,


It is true, that I live interdimensionally. My body just a conduit of my consciousness to interact here, but mainly I am conscious in the other realms. I see much, and have much communication from other beings, such as Icrit, of the bird race. But I love being with my own kin. During the day, I get to work with all of your guides and energies, but as the day is really my night, the burning of the solar rays, harsh into this dense energy of earth's atmosphere, I find many answers for many of you. Granted, not all of you follow the advice, but still, it is good to have for later on. Many may not have followed the advice right away, but eventually became fed up with their lives, that they followed it later, finding that it brought them much happiness.

The night hours are really my day time, I am more alive here in this realm, and my energy is not tattered by the harsh rays of the Sol. I leave this body behind, to explore other realms shown to me by the Creator, and my kin, or I answer prayers that are sent to me. Just as angels out there, answer prayers, so do I, For those who call on me in other worlds, and even here. I heal others astrally, or I go home for a bit. It is my hour of glory. Your time is not mine. I do not follow the days of the week, the minutes, nor the hours. I do not keep track of these. I only know when it is appropriate to take action for assisting, or helping those in my physical experience. many find me even then, dazing out, peering in a world that they can not see, but I can, as I look into the next world. All that they see is the familiar room around them, as I see many extended planes through it... Oh how I wish the real reality could reveal itself, taking away the veil that was covered over it, so that all could enjoy what is, and what should have been.

Last night, I stepped outside of the body. I looked to my right as I felt eyes upon me, it was a shadow being, lurking in the room, I told myself, "I am not worried about it, it is nothing compared to where I am going", and I kept moving ahead, leaving it fade into backdrop of the astral realm as in seconds I was in the hall of souls. I had asked the Creator, "What will you have me do after this experience?". I was being shown. I do not want to come back here. Many of you do not either. I understand totally. But, I wanted to know what was in store for my soul. I traveled through a beam of white light, leading me into a realm of lavender and white fire that did not burn. It had bubbles filled with light, floating all over it, in the smokeless flames. Then in the center appeared an angel, Like ripples in water, waves spiraled out to me, as the angel in the center presented itself. First the face of a lion, then of an eagle, Then, all white light took the place of those changing animal faces that were ghostly, transparent, but clear. In the white I saw my own human face, which faded quickly into another, my angelic face,  I watched as I saw, this being's hands gently reach to the sides, its wings like that of a goose, not wide but instead long, the expansion reaching 30 feet all together. 

The hands took hold of one of the bubbles of light. Holding it gently in the palm, it sat but was not touching the palm entirely. It merely floated there, sparkling in he light shining from all around the sphere. New souls, baby souls, new ones being created and ones of old waiting for their new lives. The sound of the thunderous voice echoed through the ripples to me. I did not hear a voice, only felt the strength of the vibration as it seemed to got through me. I know this voice, as I work with it in my human life each day. My Creator. I often translate the vibration into messages for everyone seeking, but this time.. it was for me, this message. 

"Alariel, you will go on to direct the  souls first, here. In this realm. Then, you will direct them in their experiences as your soul mother Ariel, does for you now. You will hear their prayers, guide and protect, help them to make plans that will help them to grow. Nurture them as you nurtured the people on earth."

I cried in that moment. I knew already, but this confirmation made it complete. I would go on to be a mother soul, as I had been working on for so long in most of missions, to grow up to meeting the angelic expectations for a divine role such as that. Instead of allowing my soul  mother to guide yet another mission, I would now have my own domain. A small portion in the heavens. It is nothing compared the expanse of the Universe, but a divine job indeed, and honorary position. Many who may read this will not believe, but it does not matter to me. I am who I am, and who I claim to be, one day all will come to know, whether in this life or after. But what does matter, are the new souls I will go on to lead. Their belief in me in whatever experiences I help them to select. Would I suggest going to earth to any one of them? No. To me... this planet is dying. And so has the true love here. many say they love, but they do not know what that really means, which is the cause of my loneliness here. I have people around me all of the time, but still feel so alone. There is no real love, for humans have been programmed to love only upon conditions. Looks, success, emotional offerings, or ego. Money, or security in all ways it is offered. I know how hopeless everyone is. But in truth, we are all one, in the end. Panning out into the deep universe, the network of ethereal light, the particles, and streams of intelligence, really are just another larger orb beyond comprehension, or earthly understanding. No one here acts like this. Here they are separate, individual, and self serving.

 I felt the ripples of waves of the great "I ammmmmmm" through my soul, and if I was asked where I would send those new souls when my time comes,  I will say that that are many places with the beautiful landscape earth once had. I say once, because I see past, present and future all together. And later on in your time, this earth will lack the animals as they go extinct, the oceans will be full of debris and poisons, and the land full of concrete jungles. Instead I will send them to the other places that resemble earth, but still in the epic glory of their innocence. This way, what I saw earth as once, the beauty and the paradise like setting, can be experienced still in an alive and thriving place, for them to be free... I can not wait.

I have to complete my mission here first though. It is hard because many do not believe as they did not believe in the others when they were here. I understand. But if I knew someone so loving who I knew would go on to help aid experiences, I would support them, for the good of every soul needing it. I am hopeful that many will still assist me. I am not an actress, or a character, so I am not as entertaining.. I am not a sex symbol so I am not as appealing, and I am not a lier, so I will not tell you what you want to hear, instead what you need to here, even if it is not what you desire. This is what makes me unpopular. but I do have the truth, and I do have the way.. In my time here, I hope you follow me. 

I stayed in the glory of the smokeless flames of lavender and white, for a few moments basking in the love. Then I drifted slowly back into the physical body. It filled with white and lavender light, enhancing my DNA strands even more. My grid encircling the world, like all of yours, it filled with this light too. I was given this gift to assist more, fight harder, for all of you.. Afterwards, I prayed for all of my clients, that one day they reach their goals too, so should we all. In this togetherness that makes us one.


Thus the article Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton

article telling you about Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton, I hope the article can make you know more about the astral world and the metaphysical.

You 're reading an article Spiritual of soul: When I go Home.... Jack Milton and this article url permalinknya is https://jackastraltraveler.blogspot.com/2016/05/spiritual-of-soul-when-i-go-home-jack.html Hopefully article this could be useful.

Tag : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

please don't spam

 
Top